Monday, August 1, 2011

Ethan finished…

 

Well, I finished this drawing in time to take it to the Mn. State Fair Fine Arts Building. I took it in on Friday, even though I had until Sunday afternoon to get it in. I could have worked for weeks longer to get everything right, but I didn’t, and I will find out by this Thursday if the judges liked it or not. I’m trying very hard to Not get my hopes up. So, which ever way the judges decide, I was able to finish it, and I’m okay with it.

Because I had a deadline and was able to meet it, it has given me the desire to keep on drawing. I’m mostly done with my collie Annie, and after that I will be starting one of my middle child when he was a toddler.

Here is Ethan finished, and I’ll post good or bad news on Thursday.

P1020558

No comments:

Post a Comment